Friday, May 9, 2008

My month long vaction

Sorry I haven't blogged in awhile. I am leaving in 11 days to go on a month long vacation. I am so excited. I am going to tell you all the places my family and me are going:

1. We are going to Farmerburg, In for my cousin which a ton of my cousins and Grandma's and Grandpa's.
2. We are going to Gettysburg, PA. We are going to learn a lot about the Civil War. That is are History for the trip.
3. We are going to Hershey, PA. We are going to a theme park and we are going to see how chocolate was made.
4. Then we are going to Washington D.C to see George Washington's House and we are going to see Lincoln's chair.
5. We are going to Williamsburg, VA. To learn more about the Civil War I think.
6.Then we are going to Myrtle Beach, S.C. And we are going to go Horse back Riding.
7. We are going to Gatlinberg, TN. And we are going to do a lot of fun stuff.


That is where we are going. Well got to go. Bye

0 comments: